OpenArtThread

Hosting updates on my artists point of view and show cases some of my artwork.The site is also going to be posting writing on hobbies such as fabric writing or draw

DigitalStore

Brand new Game Get it on blogspot

Admin
    Admin

Brand new Game Get it on blogspot

Post by Admin on Sat May 05, 2018 11:49 am

Hello, everybody I just created an brand new game that will be hosted on my blogspot blog You can get it by this link https://openartsthreads.blogspot.com/ You can also, get some news about games updates on that blog website I am still an armature at this but, I am willing to self-improved my artwork.This is just and hobby that I am starting to do I'm was just bored one day and wanted to created something different instead of drawings and self made stories, I discovered codes and tricks how to do create games learning different things are fun but, I have also learned to be aware of rules that goes into those wants unfortunately.That is why I decided to just list between facebook, youtube this forum and my blog as hobby websites since, as a hobbits websites you do not have to get so many stuff up and running and it can be just for fun like I am doing.

Current date/time is Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:50 am